Violet UVC LED Module, 275nm, 12 LEDs, 281x19.2mm, 450mA, 208mW
Note: This product is intended exclusively for industrial customers who are trained in the use of UV-C radiation and can ensure hazard-free use. Do you have further questions concerning this product or the topic UV-C? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The article is a powerful UV-C module which can be used for the disinfection of surfaces. It emits at a wavelength of 275 nm which is not visible to the human eye.
- It is imperative to ensure that users wear suitable protective clothing against UV radiation at all times. All skin and eye contact must be avoided.
- We recommend the use of the following protective agents:
- Safety goggles
- Face Shield
- Protective clothing that shields UV light from the skin
- Wear protective clothing at all times during use and ensure that no other persons are within reach of the radiation source without taking appropriate safety precautions.
- Light can reflect, therefore special precautions have to be taken with reflecting surfaces (e.g. mirrors).
- If skin tissue is exposed to the light source, skin irritation comparable to sunburn may occur. If necessary, treat the affected areas with a suitable cream or consult a physician.
- Low wavelength UV light can cause permanent damage to the retina in severe cases. Make sure to wear protective goggles at all times when using the device.
Highly efficient disinfection module for professional applications
The UV-C LED module Violet from LUMITRONIX® offers professional users a highly efficient solution for disinfection and decontamination. The LEDs used on the UVC module emit a wavelength of 275 nm and thus enable immediate sterilisation and cleaning of air, liquids and surfaces. Bacteria, germs and viruses can be reliably killed/inactivated in this way.
In addition to 12 powerful UV-C LEDs, there is also a red, blue and green status LED on the module's circuit board. The sterilisation module is operated with 450 mA constant current. An external control unit can be easily connected. The module is therefore aimed at the processing industry, such as lighting manufacturers and companies from the medical technology sector.
The Violet UVC module has a radiated power of 152 mW when operating at a typical current of 450 mA, but can be increased to 192 mW when a maximum current of 600 mA is flowing.
Features of the UV-C constant current module Violet
- Constant current operation with 450 mA
- 12 UV-C LEDs on board
- 3 status LEDs (red, green, blue)
- For professional users
- Can be combined with the UV-C rod lens VIOLET from LEDiL (Art.No. 36480)
You will find two further versions of the Violet module (art. no. 36673, 36736) also here in the shop. Furthermore we have one of the most efficient UV-C LEDs in our portfolio, the NCSU334A from world market leader Nichia.The LED is available as a component (Art. No. 35002) and additionally on board (Art. No. 36289).