Solder lead free, 0,75mm, 250g
- diameter: 0,75mm
- content: 250g
High-quality lead-free solder wire for manual and automatic soldering in electrical engineering, electromechanics and electronics. The flux is characterised by high temperature resistance and does not splash during melting. Optimum wetting and propagation values exceeding the standard make this lead-free solder wire a top product among tubular solders.
flux-filled, lead-free soft solder wire for electronics production Flux type according to DIN EN 61190: REM1, according to DIN EN 29454: 1.2.2.B
- high wetting speed and spreading on all surfaces commonly used in electronics
- no (painful) flux splashes on the assembly, parts of the system or the hands of the user
- crystal clear flux residues to optimise the optical impression
- lowest outgassing and neutral odour reduces workplace pollution
- easily removable residues on soldering tips, these can be removed by conventional means (FELDER Tinner, solder sponge, metal wool)
- 100Mƒ-Test passed - can also be used in the production of assemblies
- The service life of the soldering iron tips is noticeably extended
The new flux formula Clearig is based on synthetic resins (free of rosin) and has been perfectly adapted to the new requirements of lead-free soldering technology.
|Size (L x W x H)||8.0 cm x 8.0 cm x 5.0 cm|