SmartArray Q9/Q6/Q3 Hobbyist Set DIY Kit warmwhite
Perfect DIY set for spot lighting
The SmartArray LED modules are specially designed to replace COB modules, lamps and other point light sources. They offer the same or higher performance, light quality and workmanship at a lower price. The modules can be contacted without tools with an AWG 26-18 cable through the pre-assembled terminal block. The tinkerer set consists of the following components:
- The three SmartArray Q3 modules are each equipped with three warm white Nichia LEDs of the 757 series and offer a luminous flux of 297 lumens per module. Together this results in a remarkable brightness of 891 lm.
- The SmartArray LED module Q6 is equipped with six warm white LEDs of the 757 series and delivers a brightness of 618 lumens.
- The third SmartArray type in the set is called Q9 and is equipped with nine Nichia 757 LEDs in warm white. The module achieves an impressive 890 lumens.
- The ANP61 constant current source from Amperor provides the necessary current.
Further SmartArray modules and suitable accessories can also be found in our portfolio.
Scope of delivery of the hobbyist kit
- 3x SmartArray Q3 LED Module 2700 K
- 1x SmartArray Q6 LED Module 2700 K
- 1x SmartArray Q9 LED Module 2700 K
- 1x Amperor ANP61 Dali & 1 - 10 V, Constant current source