SmartArray Q3 LED-Module, 3W, neutralwhite
Further development: Tool-free connection with easy Plug & Play System
The newly developed Plug & Play System by SmartArray now allows all luminaire builders a simple, fast and uncomplicated installation. The modules can be connected without tools with the preassembled clamp and AWG 26-18 cable. SmartArrays were especially developed for the replacement of COB modules, lamps and other pinpoint light sources. They offer a similar or even greater performance, light quality and manufacturing at a more affordable price.
Flexible replacement thanks to many variable dimensions
SmartArrays are available in square and rectangle in seven different sizes and two different light colours. Thanks to the very flat and compact circuit board and the many variable dimensions the module is suitable for almost every application.
Easy comparison thanks to the classification in the performance classes
Like conventional retrofit lamps, the modules are defined according to performance classes, which allows the easy comparison to conventional lamps. SmartArrays replace illuminants with a performance from 25 to 200 Watt.
- Easy attachment thanks to slot for fixing with screws
- Tool-free connection thanks to Plug & Play System
- Very efficient, light and homogeneous
- Dimensions: 19 x 19 x 3.8mm
- Very slim
- 3 years warranty
- Replacement for lamps, COB modules and other pinpoint light sources
- High compatibility with accessories
- Double-sided, thermal adhesive tape
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Wide range of various sizes and equipping
|Energy efficiency class Top Spec||A++|
|Life cycle (h) Top Spec |
Life cycle (h)
The main characteristic for semiconductor-illuminants (LEDs) is their long life expectancy — as long as they are operated under very special condition. Unlike ordinary bulbs LEDs do nut suddenly fail, but gradually lose brightness during the course of their lifetime. Depending on the quality of the light-emitting diode this degradation may happen faster or slower.
|Light efficiency (lm/W)||110 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux (lm) |
Luminous Flux (lm)
The luminous flux (lumen)
describes the total quantity of light provided (independent of the angle of beam).
|Color temperature (K) |
Color temperature (K)
The temperature of color (°K)
shows a color tendency. This value is often used in order to differentiate between cold and warm white LEDs. As higher the color temperature as colder the white.
|Viewing angle (°) |
Viewing angle (°)
The angle of beam
describes in what angle the light is directed forward.
|Power consumption||3 W|
|Voltage (V) |
The voltage (V)
mentioned can be impressed on the product. If your initial voltage is higher (e.g. Car-voltage or adaptor), then you will need a resistor.
|Size (L x W x H)||1.9 cm x 0.0 cm x 1.9 cm|
Customers who bought this also bought
- LUMITRONIX€2.93New member of the SmartArray family with 24V connectionIn stock
- Brightness 520 lm
- Efficiency 108 lm/W
- Power 5 W
- Lumen per € 178
- OSRAM OptoSpecial Price €2.58 RRP €3.52Powerful SMD LED from the OSLON SSL series with matching lens on PCBIn stock
- Brightness -
- Efficiency -
- Power 1 W
- Lumen per € -
Special Price €2.58 RRP €3.52
- - 27 %
- PHILIPSSpecial Price €7.18 RRP €8.05Powerful LED replacement for conventional 50 W light sourcesIn stock
- Brightness 365 lm
- Efficiency 75 lm/W
- Power 5 W
- Lumen per € 51
Special Price €7.18 RRP €8.05
- - 11 %