SmartArray Dim2Warm Q6+4 5000K-2000K
SmartArray series is a product line aimed specifically at luminaire manufacturers. The series impresses with an outstanding price-performance ratio, high efficiency and excellent photometric properties.
The SmartArray Q6+4 Dim2Warm is characterized by another special feature. When dimming down, the colour temperature changes. This is done by an intelligent circuit depending on the operating current. This current variation is generated by most phase-controllable current sources with a phase-angle dimmer. When dimming down, this achieves a colour behaviour similar to that of an incandescent lamp - warmer light with reduced brightness. The great advantage of Dim2Warm technology is that no additional control unit is required.
The Nichia LEDs used in the 3-Step MacAdam binning provide excellent efficiency of up to 120lm/W. At a power of 6.1W, luminous fluxes of up to 727lm are achieved on the 19x19mm LED module. With this performance in the smallest possible space, the Plug&Play module can be used for a wide range of applications, from designer lamps to high-performance industrial luminaires. The cut-outs on the printed circuit board for screw fixing and the double-sided heat-conducting adhesive pad allow for easy and installation-friendly mounting.
- Dim2Warm technology = light bulb-like colour temperature behaviour when dimmed down .
- colour temperature: 5000K to 2000K
- Constant current LED module (350mA)
- Typical efficiency of up to 120lm/W
- typical luminous flux of up to 727 lumens
- Natural colour rendering with a CRI >80 .
- Very small dimensions: only 19x19x3mm
- Easy mounting thanks to recess for screw fixing
- Double-sided, thermally conductive adhesive pad
- Equal white light through Nichia Binning (3-Step MacAdam)
- Long service life with 3 years warranty
- replacement for COB modules
- Ideal for lighting manufacturers and industrial applications
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.