SmartArray Dim2Warm Q3+1 3000K-2000K
The SmartArray series is a product line aimed directly at the manufacturers of light fixtures. This series is distinguished by an excellent price-performance ratio, high efficiency and superb lighting properties.
The SmartArray Q3+1 Dim2Warm is distinguished by another special feature. The colour temperature changes when dimming down. This happens by means of an intelligent switch dependent on the operating current. Consequently, when dimming down, a colour behaviour similar to that of a filament lamp is achieved - warmer light with reduced brightness. The great advantage of the Dim2Warm technology lies in the fact that no further control unit is required.
The installed Nichia LEDs in the 3-step MacAdam binning provide an excellent efficiency of up to 105lm/W. Luminous fluxes of up to 305lm are achieved on the 13.5x13mm large LED module with an output of 3W. With this power and the extremely limited space, this Plug&Play module covers a broad spectrum of application for designer lamps to industrial high-performance lamps. The recesses on the PCB for the screw fastening and the double sided and heat conducting adhesive pad enable a simple and installation friendly assembly.
- Dim2Warm technology = colour temperature behaviour similar to filament lamps when the fixture is dimmed down
- Colour temperature for item no. 53687: 3000K to 2000K
- Colour temperature for item no. 53678: 2700K to 2000K
- Constant current LED module (350mA)
- Typical efficiency of up to 105lm/W
- Typical luminous flux of up to 315
- Natural colour reproduction with a CRI >80
- Very compact dimensions: merely 13.5x13x3mm
- Easy attachment thanks to the recess for screw fastening
- Double sided, heat conducting adhesive pad
- Even white light through Nichia binning (3-step MacAdam)
- Long service life with 3-year warranty
- Replacement for COB modules
- Ideal for manufacturers of light fixtures and industrial applications
|Life cycle (h) Top Spec |
Life cycle (h)
The main characteristic for semiconductor-illuminants (LEDs) is their long life expectancy — as long as they are operated under very special condition. Unlike ordinary bulbs LEDs do nut suddenly fail, but gradually lose brightness during the course of their lifetime. Depending on the quality of the light-emitting diode this degradation may happen faster or slower.
|Light efficiency (lm/W)||105 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux (lm) |
Luminous Flux (lm)
The luminous flux (lumen)
describes the total quantity of light provided (independent of the angle of beam).
|Power consumption||3 W|
|Voltage (V) |
The voltage (V)
mentioned can be impressed on the product. If your initial voltage is higher (e.g. Car-voltage or adaptor), then you will need a resistor.
|Size (L x W x H)||1 cm x 1 cm x 0 cm|