Slimflex12 Pro LED Strip neutral white 4500K 50cm 24V 12 LEDs 220lm
- Can be installed in the narrowest of places due to 4mm width
- Recommended for ambient & architectural lighting (440 lm/m)
- Made in Germany and with 5 years warranty
To provide you with even more possibilities of room and decoration illumination, our development department has worked on the expansion of our tried and tested flexible strip. The result is a new power version that combines all advantages of the flexible strip with even more brightness in even less space.
The strip is 50cm long and set with 12 Nichia LEDs. Thanks to its flexibility and small mounting dimensions of (LxWxH) 500x4x1mm, this newly developed strip can be used for a large variety of applications. The typical CRI of 85 allows a natural colour rendering. As usual, our LED strips with Nichia LEDs come with a 5 years warranty. This long warranty period proves the “premium quality” of our products, protects you from unwanted additional costs and thus provides you with valuable investment security.
With the flexible strips you can illuminate almost all spaces and shapes, directly or indirectly. Thanks to the flexible PCB, even corners and curves are no longer a problem and installation is easy thanks to the overall height and adhesive back side.
Up to 10m, the SlimFlex 12 can be operated with one feed-in and does not require a cooling element. Longer strings in one piece are possible with a respective additional feed-in. We deliver in complete 10-metre-coils, if the ordered amount corresponds to this length or a multiple of it.
Please note that due to its ultra-slim construction of only 4mm, the LED is sensitive to mechanical strain. Handle this strip with care and do not bend/fold the LED strip too often or in a radius of less than 10cm. When sticking, apply as little pressure on the components as possible. The adhesive force of the 3M adhesive tape on the back side of the LED strip is extremely high and will hold for years. However, the SlimFlex LED strip cannot be reused: once stuck, the SlimFlex LED strip can be damaged when removed.
- divisible every 6 LEDs
- Long durability and 5 years warranty
- Quality: LEDs by the market leader Nichia
- Made in Germany
- High homogeneity (even cross-lot)
- Very efficient and bright
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 500x4x1mm
- Living room illumination
- Background illumination
- Accent and decoration illumination
|Light efficiency (lm/W)||90 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux (lm) |
Luminous Flux (lm)
The luminous flux (lumen)
describes the total quantity of light provided (independent of the angle of beam).
|Color temperature (K) |
Color temperature (K)
The temperature of color (°K)
shows a color tendency. This value is often used in order to differentiate between cold and warm white LEDs. As higher the color temperature as colder the white.
|Viewing angle (°) |
Viewing angle (°)
The angle of beam
describes in what angle the light is directed forward.
|Power consumption||2 W|
|Voltage (V) |
The voltage (V)
mentioned can be impressed on the product. If your initial voltage is higher (e.g. Car-voltage or adaptor), then you will need a resistor.
|Size (L x W x H)||50.0 cm x 0.0 cm x 0.0 cm|
Customers who bought this also bought
- LUMITRONIX€15.07Great homogeneityIn stock
- Brightness 664 lm
- Efficiency 140 lm/W
- Power 5 W
- Lumen per € 44
- LUMITRONIX€9.98Compatible with the Ledil lenses CN16588_DAISY-4X1-W and CN16584_DAISY-4X1-WWIn stock
- Brightness 360 lm
- Efficiency 170 lm/W
- Power 2 W
- Lumen per € 36
- LUMITRONIXSpecial Price €70.49 RRP €151.16Homogeneous light distribution over a length of 5040 mm!In stock
- Brightness 5,690 lm
- Efficiency 97 lm/W
- Power 59 W
- Lumen per € 81
Special Price €70.49 RRP €151.16
- - 53 %
- leds.deSpecial Price €7.97 RRP €15.12Cost-effective LED light chain in highest quality - made by leds.de!Out of stock
Special Price €7.97 RRP €15.12
- - 47 %
- LUMITRONIX€2.93New member of the SmartArray family with 24V connectionIn stock
- Brightness 520 lm
- Efficiency 108 lm/W
- Power 5 W
- Lumen per € 178