Showtec Spectral PC 600Z LED Spot
The Spectral PC600Z IP is a hybrid of a parcan and a PC-controlled headlamp. It has the robust features of our already very popular Spectral series and, in combination with superior optics, creates stunning PC projections with a zoom range of 4.5° to 45°. The Spectral PC600Z IP is equipped with a 60 W RGBW COB chip that produces a uniform and homogeneous beam. Thanks to the IP protection class IP65, it functions reliably outdoors even under very adverse weather conditions.
- light source: 1 LED (RGBW) 60 W
- drive current: 4A
- radiation angle: 4.5° to 45° .
- field angle: 8° to 55°
- input voltage: 90-2240 VAC
- Power: 85 W
- Light output power (4.5°): 19200 lux @ 2 m
- output (45°): 560 Lux @ 2 Meter .
- PWM, selectable: 600 Hz, 1200 Hz, 2000 Hz, 2400 Hz, 6000 Hz, 25000 Hz .
- dimmer: 0-100%
- Stroboscope: 0-25 Hz
- control protocol: DMX512
- control variants: HSiC, SSP, TOUR, TR16, STD.Y
- DMX channels: 9,12,17 channels .
- dimensions: 242 x 242 x 345,5mm
- Weight: 4,5kg
- housing: cast aluminium
- Color: Black
- connections: IP65 3-pin XLR connectors, IP65 Mains connection
- Cooling: Recirculation cooling
- Operating temperature: -20°C - 45°C
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.