Showtec Spectral M800 Q4 IP65 LED PAR
After 8 years and more than 30,000 sold spots, the Showtec Spectral M800 was upgraded to a true RGBW spot. This not only helps to enrich the colour spectrum, but also increases the overall light output by 30%. This IP65 version is equipped with Seetronic IP connectors and IP65 connectors as standard to ensure perfect performance both indoors and outdoors. A virtual color wheel with the most popular colors is built in and can also be used by manual control or in stand-alone operation.
- input power: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 65 W
- Lumen: 1452
- light source: 14 x RGBW
- drive current: 350 mA
- color width: 16.7 million additive RGBW colors
- control: Tour, TR16, ARC1, AR1.1, AR1. S, HSV, DMX512 .
- dimmer: 0-100%
- Stroboscope: 0-20 Hz
- beam angle: 16°
- Connections: 3-pin XLR input/output, Powercon input/output
- Operating temperature: -40°C - 45°C (operational) / -20°C - 45°C (startup)
- dimensions: 250 x 200 x 296mm
- weight: 5,2kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.