Showtec Phantom 65 Spot LED Moving Head
The Showtec Phantom 300 LED Matrix is a moving head with a 5x5 matrix, 25x 10W RGBW LEDs and a 15° optic. The Moving Head is a compact device with a 270x270mm head and a 360x230mm foot. It has 12,20 or 120 channels and is therefore suitable for beginners and professionals alike. The preset colours, programs, animations, gobos and signs can be controlled via DMX. IFS technology makes it possible to synchronize IFS headlamps with similar functions. This makes it easier to program similar colors, programs, stroboscope effects and speeds.
- 25 x 10 W RGBW LEDs
- DMX & Artnet
- Pixel control
- Continuous Pan & Tilt
- Lux @ 2 m: 44950 Lux
- radiation angle: 15°
- light source: 25 x 10W RGBW 4-in-1
- Input voltage: 100-240V / 50-60Hz (automatic switching) .
- power consumption: 700W at full output power .
- Contain: Display with gravity sensor .
- Mode: DMX, Auto, Music clocking, Master/Slave
- control protocol: DMX512, Artnet
- control variants: 12,20,120 channels .
- dimmer: 0-100%
- Dimmer curves: Linear, Rectangle, I-rectangle, S-curve .
- Stroboscope: 0-20Hz
- Pan: 540° & Continuous
- Tilt: 270°& Continuous
- pan/tilt resolution: 16 bit
- Special functions: Pan/tilt reversal & blackout via DMX .
- Data connections: XLR, 3-pin & RJ45 .
- mains connection: Pro Power input & output
- dimensions (WxHxD): 360 x 230 x 480mm
- weight: 13kg
- Max. Ambient temp.: 40°C .
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.