Showtec Phantom 130 Spot LED Moving Head
The Phantom 130 Spot from Showtec is a compact, powerful moving head with a white 130W LED. The spot can be controlled via DMX (9 or 15 channels) as well as via the pre-programmed programs, the music-controlled mode and the master-slave mode. In addition, the moving head has a rotating gobo wheel with 7 gobos and a colour wheel with 7 colours. Special effects can be created with the stroboscope or the rotating 3-faceted prism.
- mains input: 100 - 240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 300W max.
- control: auto, music clocking, master/slave, DMX512
- DMX channels 9.15
- beam angle: 12° - 21°
- Lux@ 5m: 5200 (12°)
- dimmer: 0-100%
- Stroboscope: 0-20Hz
- Focus: Motorized
- Prisma: 3-faceted prism effect
- pan: 540°
- Tilt: 270°
- Gobo: 1 glass + 6 metal gobos
- Gobo functions: Gobo flow effect, gobo shake
- rotation: bi-directional
- colours: 7 dichroic filters + white
- Data connection: XLR (input/output), 3 & 5-pin .
- current connection: Per power input and output
- dimensions (LxHxW): 321 x 211 x 462mm
- weight: 13 kg
- Max. Ambient temp.: 40°C
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.