Showtec Octostrip Set MKII RGB LED strip
The Octostrip MKII is a complete plug and play set consisting of 8 LED strips, a controller and 8 x 5m XLR extension cables. It can control the 8 separate RGB sections of each strip with the corresponding dimmer and strobe settings. The controller supports the ArtNet protocol, which makes it easier to operate the device in full RGB mode (192 channel mode). In addition, the Octostrip MKII has a colour preset with integrated colour effects for horizontal and vertical directions, accessible via DMX (in 6,8,14,26 and 50 channel modes).
- length: 1m
- Sections: 8
- cable length: 1m
- Data connections: XLR, 5-pin
- LED System: 5050 RGB
- dimensions (LxWxH): 1000 x 30 x 50 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- power supply: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 120 W
- Mode: DMX, Auto, music control
- Control protocol: DMX-512, Artnet .
- DMX channels: 6Ch, 8Ch, 8Ch, 14Ch, 26Ch, 50Ch, 192Ch, 208Ch .
- Outputs: 5-pin XLR female XLR female
- cable length: 6m
- Data connections: XLR 3-pole & RJ-45
- power connections: Per power input and output > per power input and output
- dimensions: 360 x 200 x 95 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Max. Ambient temp.: 40°C .
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.