PowerController V2 Control Unit
Compact control unit for numerous lighting applications
The new PowerController V2 from LUMITRONIX® is a powerful control unit for Tunable-White, Dim2Warm or colour changes. It offers a wide range of possibilities with a minimum size of only 100 x 29 x 13 mm.
Four input channels (two active and two passive) allow the connection of buttons, dimmers, potentiometers or sensors, while four output channels provide a great deal of flexibility when implementing a wide variety of lighting scenarios.
This means that the PowerController V2 can be used as a single-channel control unit, dual-channel control unit, three-channel control unit or four-channel control unit.
Pre-installed standard configuration and other variants
We offer the PowerController V2 in the standard configuration 4x buttons and 2x tunable white. Further configurations are also available as free downloads:
- Input: 4x buttons - Output: 4x LED modules, single colours
- Input: 4x potentiometer - Output: 4x LED modules, single colours
- Input: 2x buttons 2x potentiometers - Output: 2x LED modules Tunable White
- Input: 2x buttons 2x potentiometers - Output: 2x LED modules Tunable White (dim to warm)
- Input: 2x buttons 2x potentiometers - Output: 1x LED module RGBW
An overview and detailed instructions can be found in the download area under “Operating Instructions PowerController V2“. The standard configurations are available for free download here:
With the programming adapter (Art. 32480) these configurations can be loaded onto the PowerController.
Easy installation due to minimum size
The slim format allows installation in almost any type of luminaire, also due to the practical terminals. A total of up to 10 A can be switched via the outputs. The PowerController V2 allows the control of constant voltage LED modules.
LUMITRONIX® - Smart LED product solutions made in-house
The German LED expert LUMITRONIX® offers innovative and customer-specific LED solutions from a single source. Thanks to the in-house development and ultra-modern production in Germany, individual custom-made products are easily possible. Benefit from more than 15 years of experience and quality Made in Germany!
- Up to four analog signal sources can be freely configured: button, switch, 0-10 V, 1-10 V, NTC, potentiometer (100 kOhm, art.no. 95181), LDR
- Two analog signal sources can also be used with active sensors, e.g.: motion sensor, brightness sensor, capacitive button or infrared sensor
- Four output channels (e.g. 2x Tunable-White / 1x RGBW / 4 single colours)
- Up to 10 A can be switched via the output channels (1x 10 A / 2x 5 A)
- For controlling constant voltage LED modules (output voltage from 12 - 30 V)
- Input voltage depending on LED module (12 - 30 V)
- Output power: 120 W at 12 V DC; 240 W at 24 V DC; 300 W at 30 V DC
- The compact design with 13 mm height and 29 mm width allows installation in almost any luminaire. The practical clamps allow easy and quick installation.
- Ideally suited for controlling the following LUMITRONIX ® Tunable-White, Dim2Warm and RGBW products: LumiFlex, SlimFlex, BackMatrix and SmartArray 24 V
- Ideal for controlling all types of luminaires with “Tunable White“ LED modules, e.g. ceiling luminaires, industrial luminaires, floor luminaires, wall luminaires, pendant luminaires