Philips myLiving Twirly Ceiling Light white 35cm
Suitable for wall or ceiling installation
Special Price €42.10 RRP €50.41
incl. Tax. excl. Delivery
Prices include German VAT. Depending on the delivery address, the VAT may differ once the order has been completed.
Hurry up! Only 1 product available!
Shipping today! If ordered until
This product is in stock. If you buy now, this item can be shipped today.
In stock Shipping on Friday
This product is in stock and can be shipped on Friday.
You can set a natural mood in your room with the Philips myLiving Twirly LED ceiling light. It creates a pleasant white light and illuminates every corner of the room. This spot is suitable for wall as well as ceiling installation.
- LED integrated
- Warm, non-glare light
- Perfectly suitable for wall or ceiling installation
- Even light distribution
- Material: plastic
- Number of lights: 1
- Energy efficiency class: A++ - A
|Lamp socket||LED integriert|
|Light colour||Warm white|
|Life cycle (h) |
Life cycle (h)
The main characteristic for semiconductor-illuminants (LEDs) is their long life expectancy — as long as they are operated under very special condition. Unlike ordinary bulbs LEDs do nut suddenly fail, but gradually lose brightness during the course of their lifetime. Depending on the quality of the light-emitting diode this degradation may happen faster or slower.
|Light efficiency (lm/W)||100 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux (lm) |
Luminous Flux (lm)
The luminous flux (lumen)
describes the total quantity of light provided (independent of the angle of beam).
|Color temperature (K) |
Color temperature (K)
The temperature of color (°K)
shows a color tendency. This value is often used in order to differentiate between cold and warm white LEDs. As higher the color temperature as colder the white.
|Power consumption||17 W|
|Voltage (V) |
The voltage (V)
mentioned can be impressed on the product. If your initial voltage is higher (e.g. Car-voltage or adaptor), then you will need a resistor.
|Size (L x W x H)||6.6 cm x 35.0 cm x 35.0 cm|
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Customers who bought this also bought
- LedlenserSpecial Price €64.72 RRP €90.66The perfect headlamp for use in the dark!In stock
- Brightness 600 lm
- Efficiency -
- Power -
- Colour -
- Lumen per € 9
Special Price €64.72 RRP €90.66
- - 29 %
- PHILIPS€13.50LED-Spot, E27, 4000 K, neutralwhite, 540 Lumen, as bright as 50 W, dimmableIn stock
- Brightness 540 lm
- Efficiency 90 lm/W
- Power 6 W
- Lumen per € 40
- PHILIPS€9.26DimTone - the light gets brighter with the dimmer switchIn stock
- Brightness 355 lm
- Efficiency 70 lm/W
- Power 5 W
- Lumen per € 38
- LUMITRONIXSpecial Price €90.66 RRP €100.74400 + 420 lm/m. Tunable White (2700K-6500K)In stock
- Brightness 2,100 lm
- Efficiency 88 lm/W
- Power 24 W
- Lumen per € 23
Special Price €90.66 RRP €100.74
- - 10 %
- LUMITRONIX€301.51No loss of brightness over long distances, 3 years warrantyIn stock
- Brightness -
- Efficiency -
- Power 58 W
- Lumen per € -
- LUMITRONIX€9.98590 lm/m. CRI90+, easy plug & play installationIn stock
- Brightness 335 lm
- Efficiency 129 lm/W
- Power 3 W
- Colour 3,000 K
- Lumen per € 34
- LUMITRONIXSpecial Price €24.10 RRP €45.28Further development: Now even brighter and more efficientIn stock
- Brightness 1,420 lm
- Efficiency 114 lm/W
- Power 12 W
- Lumen per € 59
Special Price €24.10 RRP €45.28
- - 47 %