Philips Hue motion sensor
Triggered by your movements
The Philips hue motion detector enhances your comfort, safety and energy savings. Battery-powered, the motion detector can be installed anywhere in your home. Simply connect it via the hue bridge and the hue app and it will automatically turn on your Philips lamps when you enter the room. As soon as no more movement is detected, the light is dimmed to 50% before it switches off completely. You also have the option of selecting different light settings for day and night. For example, clear white light during the day and a soft nightlight at night. Thanks to the integrated light sensor, the light only switches on when it is really needed. The light sensitivity of the sensor can be easily adjusted via the app.
- Automatic switch-on with motion detection (infrared sensor)
- Daylight sensor
- Flexible mounting, thanks to battery operation
- Integrated daylight sensor
- connection with up to 50 hue lamps .
- Various light settings selectable .
- Wall mounting possible, thanks to magnet on the rear side
Scope of delivery
- 1 hue Motion detector
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.