Philips CoreLine LED Wandleuchte 8W, white
The quality and light output of the CoreLine LED product family makes it possible in most cases to replace conventional luminaires 1:1. The luminaire present is simply removed and the innovative CoreLine luminaire installed. Expensive renewal of cabling and new ceiling configurations are not necessary.
In new and renovated buildings, customers prefer lighting solutions which produce high-quality light and help to save considerable energy and maintenance costs. The new wall-mountable CoreLine LED luminaires can be used as a replacement for conventional wall luminaires with fluorescent lamps. They are extremely simple to select, install, maintain and facilitate an unproblematic changeover.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 298 x 176 x 85mm
- Energy savings of up to 55% compared with luminaires using PL-C lamps
- Direct replacement for traditional wall luminaires
- Certificated emergency lighting, integrated control system
- Waterproof and vandalism-proof as standard
- Phase control dimmer as standard
- Matt diffuser guarantees homogeneous lighting effect
- Optional on/off movement recognition or programmed corridor dimming function 100%-10%-0%
- Energy efficiency class: A++ - A
|Lamp socket||LED integriert|
|Light colour||Neutral white|
|Life cycle (h) Top Spec |
Life cycle (h)
The main characteristic for semiconductor-illuminants (LEDs) is their long life expectancy — as long as they are operated under very special condition. Unlike ordinary bulbs LEDs do nut suddenly fail, but gradually lose brightness during the course of their lifetime. Depending on the quality of the light-emitting diode this degradation may happen faster or slower.
|Light efficiency (lm/W)||65 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux (lm) |
Luminous Flux (lm)
The luminous flux (lumen)
describes the total quantity of light provided (independent of the angle of beam).
|Color temperature (K) |
Color temperature (K)
The temperature of color (°K)
shows a color tendency. This value is often used in order to differentiate between cold and warm white LEDs. As higher the color temperature as colder the white.
|Power consumption||8 W|
|Voltage (V) |
The voltage (V)
mentioned can be impressed on the product. If your initial voltage is higher (e.g. Car-voltage or adaptor), then you will need a resistor.
|Size (L x W x H)||29.8 cm x 8.5 cm x 17.6 cm|