Philips CoreLine Downlight 16W, adjustable electronic ballast, DimTone, aluminum
The CoreLine LED recessed spotlights convince not only with their elegant design, but also with their high energy savings compared to halogen solutions. Be inspired by the attractive price-performance ratio.
With the Philips CoreLine LED recessed spotlight, you get a compact and flat product that is easy to install in ceilings with little space. Benefit from up to 80% energy savings compared to recessed spotlights with 50 W low-voltage halogen lamps (system power with transformer: 55 W) and a service life 16 times longer than conventional recessed halogen lamp recessed spotlights.
DimTone technology allows you to change the colour temperature when dimming. The light gets warmer when dimming. The colour temperature changes from 3,000 K at 100% to 2,000 K at 10%.
- dimmable, with Dimtone technology
- Very good color rendition
- depth 58mm, outside diameter 95mm, installation depth 68mm, installation diameter 80mm .
- colour: white or aluminium
- swivelling version
- Easy and fast mounting
- Easy electrical connection with plug connection terminal
- Adjustable electronic control gear (PSR)
- Cafes and restaurants
- Representative reception and waiting areas
- Office buildings
- doctor's offices or hospitals
- usable life L90B50 = 15,000 hours .
- usable life L80B50 = 30,000 hours .
- usable life L70B50 = 50,000 hours .
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.