Osram SubstiTube Split Control UO 22,5W 1500mm 840 230V EM T8
With the SubstiTube series, Osram offers an energy-saving alternative to conventional fluorescent tubes. The LED tube is a quick and easy way to illuminate rooms thanks to the wide beam angle of 160°. In addition to lower energy consumption, maintenance costs are reduced by a longer service life of up to 60,000 hours. This LED tube produces a natural and pleasant white light with a power consumption of 22.5 W.
The Osram LED tubes are very easy to install and therefore immediately ready for use. In this way, you can benefit from the advantages within a very short period of time without changing your proven lighting concept.
- G13 Socket
- 160° beam angle
- Optimal splinter protection thanks to special PET coating
- support in the implementation of HACCP concepts from production to product presentation
- Easy installation in a few minutes
Advantages compared to conventional fluorescent lamps
- Environmentally friendly
- energy savings of up to 65% .
- Full brightness without warm-up phase
- Error-free operation even at low temperatures
- Corridors, stairwells and multi-storey car parks
- Industry and storage space
- Supermarkets and Shops
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.