Osram ORBIS 400mm 21W CCT Clickswitch
With the SILARA CLICKSWITCH you can bring home a low-cost, high-quality Osram quality luminaire with a modern design. Thanks to a milky cover, the light is distributed evenly throughout the room. With the Clickswitch function, the light colour can be changed using a conventional light switch. The installation is done by direct screwing on to the ceiling or wall. The necessary screws and dowels are included in the scope of delivery. To connect to the circuit, the cover is turned down and the power cable is attached via cable clamps. Long nominal life of 25,000 hours. Instant full brightness without warm-up time thanks to state-of-the-art LED technology.
- lifetime of up to 25000 hours
- No warm-up time
- immediately full brightness
- Energy efficiency class: A++ - A
When the lamp is switched on for the first time after a prolonged off phase, it starts with warm white (2,700 Kelvin) by default.
- Off/An = change to cold white (4,600 Kelvin)
- Off/On = change to daylight white (6,000 Kelvin)
- Off/An = Starts from the front in warm white (2,700 Kelvin)
- as the main light in medium rooms
- in stairwells
- in niches
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.