- PopularPopular in this category
Nichia NF2W757GRT-V1 SMD-LED with PCB (Star), 144lm, 5000 Kelvin, CRI 80
Nichia is one of the world's leading LED manufacturers and inventor of the blue (and thus also white) light-emitting diode. Nichia's highly innovative research department is always at the forefront of efficiency and regularly sets new records.
The hobbyhorse and Nichia's most important series in the midpower range. Thanks to their high CRI and outstanding efficiency, they are ideally suited for use in lamps and luminaires. Individually and flexibly applicable, the 757 series from Nichia leaves nothing to be desired.
- 757 Package (dimensions: 3,0x3,0x0,52mm)
- Can be used individually and flexibly
- Available with one and two chips
- Miscellaneous color temperatures available
- Most important Nichia LED series in the midpower range
- LED lamps and luminaires
- LED Tubes and Downlights
- LED panels and displays
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.
|Light colour||Neutral white|
|Light efficiency (lm/W) Top Spec||152 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux (lm) |
Luminous Flux (lm)
The luminous flux (lumen)
describes the total quantity of light provided (independent of the angle of beam).
|Color temperature (K) |
Color temperature (K)
The temperature of color (°K)
shows a color tendency. This value is often used in order to differentiate between cold and warm white LEDs. As higher the color temperature as colder the white.
|Power consumption||1 W|
|Voltage (V) |
The voltage (V)
mentioned can be impressed on the product. If your initial voltage is higher (e.g. Car-voltage or adaptor), then you will need a resistor.
Customers who bought this also bought
- Nichia€0.13Excellent price / lumen ratio with excellent efficiencyIn stock
- Brightness 144 lm
- Efficiency 152 lm/W
- Power 1 W
- Lumen per € 1,091
- Nichia€1.30Excellent price / lumen ratio with excellent efficiencyIn stock
- Brightness 80 lm
- Efficiency 133 lm/W
- Power 1 W
- Lumen per € 62
- Nichia€1.00Excellent price / lumen ratio with excellent efficiencyIn stock
- Brightness 130 lm
- Efficiency 138 lm/W
- Power 1 W
- Lumen per € 131