Nichia NF2L757GRT-V1 SMD-LED with PCB (Star), 130lm, 2700 Kelvin, CRI 80
Nichia is one of the world's leading LED manufacturers and inventor of the blue (and thus also white) light-emitting diode. Nichia's highly innovative research department is always at the forefront of efficiency and regularly sets new records.
The hobbyhorse and Nichia's most important series in the midpower range. Thanks to their high CRI and outstanding efficiency, they are ideally suited for use in lamps and luminaires. Individually and flexibly applicable, the 757 series from Nichia leaves nothing to be desired.
- 757 Package (dimensions: 3,0x3,0x0,52mm)
- Can be used individually and flexibly
- Available with one and two chips
- Miscellaneous color temperatures available
- Most important Nichia LED series in the midpower range
- LED lamps and luminaires
- LED Tubes and Downlights
- LED panels and displays
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.