Multibar24 LED Strip neutral white 4000K 307lm 24V 24 LEDs 50cm
- With CRI90, for professional use that requires very good color rendering
- Recommended for architectural lighting in the home and office (614 lm/m)
- Plug & Play connection system makes instalation a breeze
- Choose the compatible profiles for easy to build slim lighting fixtures
The unrivalled versatility of the MultiBar LED strips is impressive. The easy to use plug-fit system allows the strips to be connected into long light strips (without soldering) with evenly spaced LEDs. The strips can be split and with their flat design they fit virtually anywhere. Ideal for exhibition stand construction, decorative lighting, but also as interior lighting or task lighting.
The new MultiBar 24 and 44 are the logical advancement of the current MultiBar series and available in two styles: with 24 LEDs and 44 LEDs, They generate up to 307 lumen per strip and are have high-quality Nichia 757 LEDs with an impressively high CRI of >90. The LED strips run on 24V and reach an efficiency of up to 118lm/W. The outstanding heat management allows the MultiBar strip to be used without additional cooling.
- System efficiency of up to 118lm/W
- Can be split every 84 mm
- Rated output: 2.6W
- Rated current: 108mA
- Dimensions: 500x10x2.2mm
- Optimised for office and residential spaces
- Excellent colour rendering (CRI >90)
- Easy to install
- 5 year warranty
- New: 3-step MacAdam ellipse
- The direct connector allows up to 46 strips to be operated in series
|Light efficiency (lm/W) Top Spec||135 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux (lm) |
Luminous Flux (lm)
The luminous flux (lumen)
describes the total quantity of light provided (independent of the angle of beam).
|Color temperature (K) |
Color temperature (K)
The temperature of color (°K)
shows a color tendency. This value is often used in order to differentiate between cold and warm white LEDs. As higher the color temperature as colder the white.
|CRI (Ra) Top Spec||90|
|Power consumption||3 W|
|Voltage (V) |
The voltage (V)
mentioned can be impressed on the product. If your initial voltage is higher (e.g. Car-voltage or adaptor), then you will need a resistor.
|Energy efficiency class 2021||D|
|Size (L x W x H)||50.0 cm x 1.0 cm x 0.0 cm|
Customers who bought this also bought
- LUMITRONIX€9.98590 lm/m. CRI90+, easy plug & play installationIn stock
- Brightness 335 lm
- Efficiency 129 lm/W
- Power 3 W
- Colour 3,000 K
- Lumen per € 34