Maxline35 LED Strip warm white 3000K 1040lm 350mA 35 LEDs 28cm
- Designed for general or task lighting luminaires (3715 lm/m)
- Easy to install due to simple plug & play connection system
- Professional product with 5 years warranty
The MaxLine series constitutes a completely new development: The module serves as a replacement for conventional fluorescent tubes and is perfectly suited for the production of tube lights. The Nichia light emitting diodes and the components used for MaxLine ensure a long service life. The newly developed plug & play system makes installation fast, simple and uncomplicated.
We offer the strips in a constant voltage and constant current version, each with 14, 35 or 70 LEDs. The constant voltage version (24 V) is designed for maximum flexibility in use, the constant current version for maximum efficiency.
With constant current many modules can be operated with one power unit in a row. The exact number depends on the version and the power unit. Flexibility during installation is ideal.
Modules and power unit of the constant current version must match to one another. Operation will be highly efficient.
- CRI 80+
- dimensions (WxHxD): 280 x 16.5 x 4.5 mm
- MaxLine 35 is a professional product and comes with a 5 years warranty
- all values at Tc=85°C
- recess for screw-mounting
- replacement for tube lights
- very bright and efficient
- simple plug & play system
|Light colour||Warm white|
|Light efficiency (lm/W) Top Spec||150 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux (lm) |
Luminous Flux (lm)
The luminous flux (lumen)
describes the total quantity of light provided (independent of the angle of beam).
|Color temperature (K) |
Color temperature (K)
The temperature of color (°K)
shows a color tendency. This value is often used in order to differentiate between cold and warm white LEDs. As higher the color temperature as colder the white.
|Viewing angle (°) |
Viewing angle (°)
The angle of beam
describes in what angle the light is directed forward.
|Power consumption||7 W|
|Voltage (V) |
The voltage (V)
mentioned can be impressed on the product. If your initial voltage is higher (e.g. Car-voltage or adaptor), then you will need a resistor.
|Size (L x W x H)||28.0 cm x 1.7 cm x 0.0 cm|
Customers who bought this also bought
- LUMITRONIX€20.063893 lm/m. Easy installation, constant currentIn stock
- Brightness 1,090 lm
- Efficiency 160 lm/W
- Power 7 W
- Lumen per € 54
- LUMITRONIX€30.167429 lm/m. Easy installation, constant voltageIn stock
- Brightness 2,150 lm
- Efficiency 125 lm/W
- Power 17 W
- Colour 3,000 K
- Lumen per € 71