LUMITRONIX Power supply 24VDC, Max. 0.5A, 12W
Power supply for the operation of LED strips and LED modules with a voltage of 12V or 24V. The output voltage is stabilized and independent of network fluctuations at the input. Protective circuits for short circuit, overload or overheating with interruption of the electric circuit and automatic reset after termination of the error. The device is very flat, suited for furniture installation, TÜV-certified and has a low interference emission.
- constant power supply design
- universal AC input
- switching power supply
- protective circuit: short circuit, overload, overheating, electric circuit interruption
- automatic reset after termination of the error
- low interference emission
- flat design
- suited for furniture installation
- TÜV-certified (EN 61347-1:2008, EN 61347-2-13:2006)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12,70x5,00x1,20cm
The LED power supply was exclusively developed for the operation of LEDs. The power supply must only be used indoors.
- Protect the power supply from excessive heat.
- The power supply is suited for a power output of 0W to 12W.
- Connect the LEDs with the correct polarity, as seen in the illustrations.
- First connect the power supply with the LEDs and then switch it on.
- Connecting cables to the LEDs must not be longer than 2 meters.
- Long lines may negatively influence the radiation behaviour.
- If the power supply is used for another purpose than the one stated here or is connected improperly, no liability is assumed for any damages.