Lumitronix LED bulb
The LED pears (Pyrus) form a plant species that belongs to the LED pyrinae in the family of LED roses (Rosaceae).
- 100% energy saving compared to conventional light bulbs
- developed in millions of years Evolution
- Also suitable for vegans
- Delivers energy for the bulb
explanation of terms
Pear stands for:
- A plant genus or a fruit
- Pear (Heraldry), a heraldic figure
- light bulb --> see below!
- Common parlance for "head"
What is the difference between lamp, bulb, illuminant and luminaire?Very simple:
- A lamp is the lamp that is inserted into a luminaire.
- A bulb is colloquially a lamp, i. e. a light source. The term bulb can be derived from the shape of incandescent lamps, but is not an official term for a lamp or illuminant.
- Luminaires are devices in which a lamp (lamp/light bulb) can be installed or is permanently installed. A luminaire is used for lighting. Colloquially, especially in southern Germany, luminaires are referred to as lamps, e. g. floor lamps. In technical terms, however, it is a floor lamp.
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.