Lumiflex35 Performer LED Strip neutral white 4000K 50cm 24V 35 LEDs 664lm
- Recommended for general lighting (1328 lm/m)
- Good color rendering (CRI80) for residential or commercial use
- Very long lifetime (60.000h @ L70B50)
A three year guarantee, good technical values and a good price-performance ratio make this product the best choice for industrial and general applications.
The new LumiFlex strips provide a variety of possibilities.You can use them for direct or indirect illumination of almost all areas and shapes.Even corners and round edges are no problem because of the flexible circuit board.Easy to install due to the thin design and self-adhesive rear of the strip.A standard feature in the professional version is also available as an option for other modules: a high CRI value (80+) creates a pleasant indoor atmosphere with natural colours.
- Very efficient and bright
- Great homogeneity
- Delivery in reel form
- Self-adhesive back side
- Only 8 mm wide
- Delivery in reel form (max. 5m)
- Measures (LxBxH): 500x8x1mm
|Light colour||Neutral white|
|Life cycle (h) Top Spec |
Life cycle (h)
The main characteristic for semiconductor-illuminants (LEDs) is their long life expectancy — as long as they are operated under very special condition. Unlike ordinary bulbs LEDs do nut suddenly fail, but gradually lose brightness during the course of their lifetime. Depending on the quality of the light-emitting diode this degradation may happen faster or slower.
|Light efficiency (lm/W) Top Spec||140 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux (lm) |
Luminous Flux (lm)
The luminous flux (lumen)
describes the total quantity of light provided (independent of the angle of beam).
|Color temperature (K) |
Color temperature (K)
The temperature of color (°K)
shows a color tendency. This value is often used in order to differentiate between cold and warm white LEDs. As higher the color temperature as colder the white.
|Viewing angle (°) |
Viewing angle (°)
The angle of beam
describes in what angle the light is directed forward.
|Power consumption||5 W|
|Voltage (V) |
The voltage (V)
mentioned can be impressed on the product. If your initial voltage is higher (e.g. Car-voltage or adaptor), then you will need a resistor.
|Energy efficiency class 2021||D|
|Size (L x W x H)||50.0 cm x 1.0 cm x 0.0 cm|
(1) What is the IP ? (We would need IP65)
(2) Can you make a custom strip, similar but without resistor, in order to boost the efficiency ? (we use a constant current driver)
Customers who bought this also bought
- LUMITRONIXSpecial Price €3.01 RRP €3.52Milk-glas-like cover for various aluminium profilesIn stock
Special Price €3.01 RRP €3.52
- - 14 %
- LUMITRONIXSpecial Price €15.07 RRP €30.202656 lm/m. CRI 80+, High performance Nichia LEDsIn stock
- Brightness 1,328 lm
- Efficiency 140 lm/W
- Power 10 W
- Lumen per € 88
Special Price €15.07 RRP €30.20
- - 50 %