leds.de NEPTUN LED Strip, neutral white, 550lm, 44 LEDs, 50cm, 24V
With the NEPTUN LED light, the leds.de brand launches a 24V constant voltage LED strip on the market that can no longer harm moisture. Embedded in an aluminium profile and surrounded by silicone, the use in aquarium construction is child's play. Even in wet and outdoor areas, it is well equipped to withstand the ingress of dust or water. Despite the sealing and the resulting IP67 protection, it convinces with a beam angle of 150°, an efficiency of up to 85 lm/W and a luminous flux of up to 550 lm. With a length of 518mm and a low height of just under 8mm, it can be used in a variety of ways, but always remains unobtrusive. Naturally, the NEPTUN luminaire manufactured in Germany meets the standards of our "professional quality". Longevity and reliability are thus guaranteed and emphasised by the use of Nichia LEDs. This is worth 5 years of warranty.
- Efficiency up to 85 lm/W
- luminous flux up to 550 lm
- Equal white light through NICHIA binning (3-Step MacAdam)
- High CRI >90
- 24V Operating voltage
- aluminium profile, silver anodized
- Two retaining clips for easy screw mounting
- 2m connecting cable
- Protection against temporary submersion (IP67) .
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- numerous applications requiring protection against dust and water
- In industrial applications, e. g. machine light
- In the bathroom or in the shower
- Outdoor lighting
- Aquarium and pond lighting
- cabinet substructure, e. g. above the kitchen worktop .
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.