LEDIM/D1, PotDim Driver, 500mA, flicker-free
- Single channel high efficiency driver with constant current output
- Up to 20 W, 1 A
- Analogue dimming – 100% flicker-free
- Dimming down to 0% (Dim-To-Dark)
- Simple DC power-supply up to 24 V depending on application.
- 16 mm width – ready to fit extreme compact applications
- Dimming control: potentiometer
The ultra-compact constant current driver with dimming via potentiometer
The new D1 from LEDIM is the perfect driver when it comes to maximum efficiency, compact dimensions and maximum flexibility. The constant-current control unit with 500 mA features a dimming control with potentiometer, which ensures reliable, long-term stable and interference-resistant dimming. With its minimal dimensions of only 50 x 16 x 6 mm, the D1 from LEDIM also allows for very space-saving solutions in terms of design.
The D1 PotDim constant current driver from LEDIM is developed and produced in Germany. This speaks for highest quality and local contact persons.
LEDIM - Make better light
LEDIM is a start-up based in the beautiful south of Berlin. Experienced partners from development and from the luminaire, LED and retail sectors come together to realise sophisticated products. LEDIM's claim is not only to supply a component, but always to offer complete solutions.
Features of the D1 PotDim driver from LEDIM
- Intelligent single-channel constant current LED driver with fully analogue dimming
- 100% flicker-free
- Dim to zero - dim down to zero brightness
- Output current 500 mA
- Supply voltage up to 24 VDC
- Can supply several series-connected LEDs/COBs/Engines (depending on the corresponding forward voltages)
- Tool-free wiring concept for ultra-compact applications
- Ideal for controlling all types of luminaires where the best light quality and 100% flicker-free operation are required, e.g. ceiling luminaires, industrial luminaires, floor luminaires, wall luminaires, pendant luminaires
- Operation via potentiometer
|Size (L x W x H)||5 cm x 2 cm x 1 cm|