Ledil lens 16.1mm for Cree, 31°
The Ledil company is the expert for the development and production of LED optics. The versatile standard range of products comprises more than 1,000 lenses, reflectors and their combinations. This innovative manufacturer provides the appropriate optics for every lighting application.
Select your optic in due consideration of its radiation parameters and compatibility with LEDs.
- designed & optimised for the XT-E, XP-E, XP-G, XP-G2 series by Cree
- quick installation on PCBs with self-adhesive backside
- integrated holder
- high UV and temperature resistance
- dimension (DxH): 16.1x9.7mm
- 60289: Real Spot, radiation angle, 15°
- 60291: Medium, radiation angle 31°
- 60292: Oval, radiation angle 37x16°
- 60294: Wide, radiation angle 46°
Suited for the following LEDs, among others
- Cree XT-E series
- Cree XP-E series
- Cree XP-G series
- Cree XP-G2 series
Please note that these lenses are not compatible with our PCBs
Note: Depending on the LED used in combination with the lens, different beam angles may occur. The exact value can be found in the data sheet below.
We are official Ledil distributor