dot-spot garden spot clarios II, 15W, 24 V
incl. Tax. excl. Delivery
Hurry up! Only 1 product available!
Shipping today! If ordered until
This product is in stock. If you buy now, this item can be shipped today.
In stock Shipping on Wednesday
This product is in stock and can be shipped on Wednesday.
- dimensions 82 x 70 x 100mm
- can also be used under water (IP68)
- Silver-coloured stainless steel case
- delivery with mounting bracket, dowel and screw
- dimmable with PWM dimmer via separate dimming input .
- mounting rods for mounting at different heights
- stainless steel ground spike
- Excellent thermal management prevents overheating of the spotlight and thus ensures a very long service life of the LED
- Temperature range - 25°C to + 45°C .
- Parking spaces
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.
|Lamp socket||LED integriert|
|Light colour||Warm white|
|Light efficiency (lm/W)||105 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux (lm) |
Luminous Flux (lm)
The luminous flux (lumen)
describes the total quantity of light provided (independent of the angle of beam).
|Color temperature (K) |
Color temperature (K)
The temperature of color (°K)
shows a color tendency. This value is often used in order to differentiate between cold and warm white LEDs. As higher the color temperature as colder the white.
|Viewing angle (°) |
Viewing angle (°)
The angle of beam
describes in what angle the light is directed forward.
|Power consumption||15 W|
|Voltage (V) |
The voltage (V)
mentioned can be impressed on the product. If your initial voltage is higher (e.g. Car-voltage or adaptor), then you will need a resistor.
|Size (L x W x H)||8 cm x 7 cm x 10 cm|
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!