dot-spot garden spot clarios flex beam 15W, 24V
The garden spotlight clarios flex beam is a powerful LED surface-mounted spotlight made of stainless steel. It is ideal for effective lighting of plants and buildings and can also be used under water.
- 0 - 100 % dimmable with PWM dimmer via separate dimming input
- Adjustable beam angle from 10° - 45° .
- can also be used under water (IP68)
- Silver-coloured stainless steel case
- delivery with mounting bracket, dowel and screw
- mounting rods for mounting at different heights
- stainless steel ground spike
- Excellent thermal management for long life of LED
- Temperature range - 25°C to + 45°C
- Energy efficiency class: A++ - A
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.
|Lamp socket||LED integriert|
|Light colour||Warm white|
|Light efficiency (lm/W)||65 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux (lm) |
Luminous Flux (lm)
The luminous flux (lumen)
describes the total quantity of light provided (independent of the angle of beam).
|Color temperature (K) |
Color temperature (K)
The temperature of color (°K)
shows a color tendency. This value is often used in order to differentiate between cold and warm white LEDs. As higher the color temperature as colder the white.
|Viewing angle (°) |
Viewing angle (°)
The angle of beam
describes in what angle the light is directed forward.
|Power consumption||15 W|
|Voltage (V) |
The voltage (V)
mentioned can be impressed on the product. If your initial voltage is higher (e.g. Car-voltage or adaptor), then you will need a resistor.
|Size (L x W x H)||8.2 cm x 8.0 cm x 10.0 cm|