Dimmer for LED modules with turn controlAdjustable dimmer for almost all LED controls with ultra bright LEDs, LED modules, LED strips, HighPower-LeDs (e. g. LUXEON, Seoul, etc).
The module is equipped with screw terminals (incl. wire protection) for an easy interconnection. The twist potentiometer can be set with ordinary switches.
- operating voltage: min. 7V , max. 30V DC
- input: polarised up to a maximum of 60V
- Visual indicator for reserve polarity
- almost steplessly dimmable (in 256 steps)
- output current: up to 5000 mA (from 3000 mA cooling required)
- dim area: 0 to 100% in 256 steps, digital
- drop: few millivolt, depending on the load
- switching frequency: 250Hz (suitable for photo, video, etc.)
- output PWM: for the control of extern modules and circuits with TTL-level, MSModules etc.
- Connection:solderless connection with screw terminals with wire protection. Connection support see data sheet & downloads.
- for the connection to the negative pole of LED strips etc.
- measures: 20mm (B) x 38mm (L) x 25mm (H) (without controller)
- controller axis: lenght 29mm/diameter 4mm
- drilling: 7mm diameter for the controller.
- the axis of the controller can be cut if necessary.