Cree XP-L U6 SMD-LED with PCB (10x10mm), 380lm, 3000K, CRI 80
The XLamp® XP-L LED with its compact XP-Footprint of 3.45mm x 3.45mm delivers high lumen value and good efficiency. Thanks to its high OCF value illuminant manufacturers are able to improve the performance of existing luminaire designs and to develop smaller and cost-effective light solutions that before now were never possible.
Through the use of XP-Footprints the XP-L can be easily and uncomplicatedly transferred in existing XT-E / XP-E / XP-G LED designs. The combination of high luminous efficacy, reliability and maximum efficiency are the perfect prerequisites for high lumen applications such as LED lamps.
- Max. forward current: 3000mA
- Less thermal resistance of only 2.5°C/W
- Radiation angle 125°
- Suitable for reflow soldering (JEDEC J-STD-020C)
- Electrically neutral heat dissipation
- Conforms to RoHS and REACH