Cree XM-L, RGBW
With the newly developed XM-L Color series Cree has launched one of the most innovative HighPower Multichip R>RGBW emitters. The 8 pin layout allows the separate control of four individual chips with up to 1000mA. Thanks to the decreased distance between the individual chips as well as the reduction of the casing by 60% compared to the previous model MCE, Cree offers a much smaller light source and thus an outstanding light mixture. RGBW LEDs are used for all applications requiring rich and bright colours, e. g. on stages / in theatres, for living rooms and ambient illumination or for architectural presentation.
- up to 1000mA per chip
- electrically neutral thermal pad
- dimensions (LxW): 5mm x 5mm
- reflowable, JEDEC J-STD-020C
- excellent colour mixture with small dimensions
- red: dominant wave length max. 630nm
- green: dominant wave length max. 535nm
- blue: dominant wave length max. 465nm
- cold white: colour max. 8000K
More technical data can be found in the data sheet, which is available under Downloads.