Cree CXA2530 COB-LED, 2549lm, 2700K, CRI 90
With the CXA 2530 Cree expands its series in the lighting class category by another highly efficient array with an enormous luminosity and a very compact shape. With its dimensions 23.85 x 23.85 mm the CXA 2530 is as big as the CXA 2520, but delivers up to 1,300 more lumens. The sophisticated design of the PCB simplifies the creation of direct lighting systems as well as indirect light applications. The LED provides a soft light and thanks to the high CRI a very constant colour presentation.
The CXA 2530 is binned for 85 degree Celsius, which corresponds to a realistic operating temperature. With a diameter of 19 mm the XLamp CXA 2530 continues the history of segment-focused product innovations for LEDs for lighting systems.
Thanks to the EasyWhite Technology by Cree and the colour mix taking account of the MacAdam Ellipse the desired colour place or temperature can be observed better than with the customary ANSI sorting.
- CreeEasywhite Technology Option for a wide range of applications with CRI >90
- 85° binning and characterization
- maximum current supply: 1500 mA
- 115° radiation angle, uniform chromaticity profile
- soldering connection on top
- thermal element fixation point
- RoHS and REACH compatible
- unlimited durability up to 30°C/85% humidity