Constant Current Supply IP67, 230V Input, 350mA 3-12x 1W LED
Optimally suited for all HighPower LEDs
Constant current source for operating LEDs with a current of 350mA. Constant current sources are particularly suitable for the safe and professional operation of LEDs. Especially when the input voltage is not constant (vehicle range or alternating current) constant current sources offer a possibility to operate LEDs directly at this current source without great effort.
- minimum input voltage: 90VAC
- Maximum input voltage: 264VAC
- Output current: 350mA
- Efficiency: 83%
- Output voltage: 9V - 48VDC .
- Output current tolerance: +/-5%
- dimensions: 118x35x26mm
- Protection class: IP67
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 75°C
Thermal protection: If the constant current source becomes too hot, it automatically reduces the current. The input is protected against polarity reversal.
Switch only on the primary side!
The module can supply 3-12 single high-power LEDs with constant current.
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.
|Power consumption||17 W|
|Size (L x W x H)||11.8 cm x 3.5 cm x 2.6 cm|
Customers who bought this also bought
- LUMITRONIX€30.162646 lm/m. CRI95+, light like daylight with Nichia's Optisolis full-spectrum LEDsIn stock
- Brightness 1,480 lm
- Efficiency 113 lm/W
- Power 13 W
- Lumen per € 49
- LUMITRONIXSpecial Price €9.98 RRP €20.063822 lm/m. Zhaga Standard for easy installationIn stock
- Brightness 2,140 lm
- Efficiency 164 lm/W
- Power 13 W
- Lumen per € 214
Special Price €9.98 RRP €20.06
- - 50 %