ConextPlay Male Circuit Board 2.5x2.5cm 5V
Here you get a ConextPlay male-module in the dimensions 2.5 x 2.5 cm and a voltage of 5 V. Together with the ConextPlay modules, which are also available in the online shop and are equipped with a white or coloured LED, variable light fields can be constructed in which it is necessary that no light illuminates in some places. Applications such as backlighting or model making can benefit from this variability.
LUMITRONIX presents a world first with the patented Conext connection system. This connection system allows LED modules to be plugged together similar to puzzle pieces and thus enables a wide variety of different shapes to be created. The system is self-explanatory and playfully simple, anyone who has already puzzled can also connect the ConextPlay modules. Nothing more stands in the way of your creativity. In addition, the uniqueness of the Conext series lies in the fact that no tools are needed for the electrical connection of the modules. No soldering, no cables and no plugs! Thus the modules lie flat without further superstructures and can be installed perfectly! The LED modules can be joined without connectors thanks to the fact that electrical contacts are located both on the noses of the male modules and in the bulges of the female modules, which conduct the current reliably and constantly! This revolutionary development by LUMITRONIX is unique in the world!
ConextPlay - free game with different components
The ConextPlay modules are operated with a 5V constant voltage. The power supply is provided by a power supply module, which has a USB-C connection. The ConextPlay LED modules are each equipped with an LED from the Nichia 757 series and are available in four different colours: red, green, blue and warm white (2700 K). Up to 150 modules can be operated with one supply module.
Creative forms and combinations
All ConextPlay modules are compatible, which makes it possible to create a variety of different shapes. But it is also possible to combine different luminous colours. The power supply module is equipped with a push button, which can be used to set 3 different modes (switch on, switch off, dim, fade).
Three designs offer plenty of creative scope:
- The connection module is equipped with an LED in the middle, can easily be connected via USB and has a "nose" on one side for connection to another module.
- ConextPlay female modules have four indentations and can be connected to male modules on all sides. In the middle they are equipped with an LED.
- ConextPlay male modules have two indentations and two "noses" for the connection with further ConextPlay modules.
- Patented connection system Conext
- All ConextPlay modules are compatible
- Simple connection of modules
- Power supply via power supply module with USB C plug
- Control via pushbutton on power supply module
- 3 modes, (on/off, dimming, fade)
- 5 V constant voltage
- Connect up to 150 modules
- 5 years warranty