BeamZ BS98 Strobo 98 LED SMD DMX IRC
The BeamZ BS98 Stroboscope is a slim DMX strobe light from 98 SMD LEDs with high intensity. Features include a master/slave mode, electronic dimming, variable frequency function, etc. You can also create your own programs with the 4 or 9 channel DMX mode. Each LED ring can be individually controlled via DMX. The supplied remote control makes operation easy. The additional IEC output makes it possible to connect several devices with each other.
- 98 x white SMD 5730 LEDs
- IR Remote control
- Pre-programmed shows
- 4 or 9 DMX channels >4 or 9 DMX channels
- DMX and stand-alone mode
- Master/Slave function
- 0-100% Dimmer
- Sound activated with adjustable sensitivity
- Automode with adjustable speed
- DMX input/output via 3-pin XLR .
- Contactpanel with LED Display
- IEC-Connector input/output
- double hanger also serves as floor stand
- Weight: 1.25kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.