ArcticSilver thermal compound (3.5g)
Arctic silver (two-compounds-adhesive) With Artic Silver the American marked leader provides a totally new thermoconductive adhesive with an outstanding heat conductivity. It is mainly used with CPUs, but also for high-power light-emitting diodes. You receive Arctic Silver with two tubes (content each 3.5g) incl. spatula for the optimal dosage, mixing and application. The creamy consistency enables an easy handling.
- contains silver with a purity of 99.8%
- sufficient for approx. 30-40 emitters
- thermal conduction factor 350.000W/m2
- thermal conductivity 7.5 W/mK
- temperature stable from -50°C up to >103°C
- temperature peaks from -50°C to >180°C
- optimal viscosity from 0°C to 130°C (perfect for LUXEON K2, I, III and V)
- no electric conductivity (when used for the contacting of CPUs)
Instructions: apply as little thermal adhesive as possible. The thermal conductivity of the adhesive is better than air, but worse than that of the cooling element. The more direct contact the cooling element has to the object to be cooled the better. It may take several hours until Arctic Silver develops its full performance. Keep the mixture ratio of 1:1 as exact as possible, otherwise the paste does not cure at all or only slowly.