ADJ Wifly EXR Dotz Par
The WiFLY EXR Dotz Par is one of ADJ's most technically advanced PAR cans. It uses the WiFLY EXR wireless DMX for greater range of ADJ, which can transmit a signal over a distance of up to 760m; it has a bright, three-color COB (Chip On Board) LED with 36W and rich colors, as well as a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to 8 hours after a full charge.
He can be used as a 20-degree PAR jug or as a 66-degree wash with the lenses removed. There are 32 pre-installed color macros, 5 DMX channel modes and 7 operating modes to choose from. The IEC In/Out power connectors, the DMX IN/Out connectors and the antenna for wireless DMX are hidden underneath the device. The device has rubber feet for installation on the floor. In addition, the PAR jug can be angled by means of the attached side stand.
- Integrated lithium-ion battery and wireless WiFly EXR-DMX
- Wireless WiFly EXR-DMX with extended range: Up to 760m when used with the WiFLY EXR battery transceiver from ADJ (sold separately) >...
- including a light diaphragm that separates the beam from the area to be illuminated .
- adjustable tilt angle of WiFly EXR Dotz PAR for perfect uplighting
- Variable, smooth RGB colour mixing for a virtually unlimited range of colours - excellent as wash effect for stage or wall .
- Creates no RGB shadows .
- Compatible with ADJ's Dotz Par wireless remote control (available separately)
- 5 DMX channel modes: 3/4/5/5/5/9 DMX channel modes (2x 5 DMX channel modes)
- 7 operating modes: Static Color Mode; Music Control Mode; RGBA Dimming Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode and DMX Control .
- 32 integrated color macros (color tones)
- 5 dimming curves: standard, stage, TV, architecture or theatre
- LED with pulse and strobe effect
- electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- beam angle: 20° (with magnetic lens) 66° (without lens)
- Connection via 3-pin DMX cable (input/output) .
- 4-button DMX display on rear control panel .
- Manual angle setting
- AC connectors IN/OUT on rear panel for series connection (up to 10 units at 110V and 18 units at 240V) .
- Can be operated all night long in continuous operation
- LED light source: 1 x three-colour 36W COB-LED (approx. 50,000 operating hours) .
- Charging time: 4 hours
- battery life: up to 8 hours at full power (full charge)
- power consumption: a total of 38W (under full power) .
- switching power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- dimensions (L x W x H): 210 x 200 x 250mm
- weight: 5,5kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.