ADJ Ultra Hex LED PAR3
The Ultra HEX Par 3 from ADJ is a versatile LED-PAR jug with 3 x 10 Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. The device has a 40° beam angle, and 64 integrated color macros (color tones) allow you to produce wide wash effects with smooth color mixing in the colors red, green, blue, amber and white. With this device, not only stages can be illuminated: With its intelligently designed connections for series connection and DMX, it can also be used as a ceiling floodlight.
The professional features of the Ultra HEX Par 3 include: 5 DMX modes (6-, 7-, 8-, 11- and 12-channel), 5 operating modes, 5 dimmer curves, flicker-free operation and a digital DMX display with 4-button menu. Up to 20 devices can be connected in series via a 3-pin XLR cable as an IEC series connection.
The Ultra HEX Par 3 is compatible with ADJ's easy-to-use wireless IR remote control. Alternatively, the device can also be operated with a DMX controller or integrated programs.
- Ultra-bright, flat PAR 38 wash unit with 3 x UV LEDs in the colours red, green, blue, amber and white .
- Smooth RGBAW + UV ink mixture
- Perfectly suitable as wall wash or for stages where conventional lighting technology radiates a lot of heat to the actors
- Inputs and outputs for power and DMX not on the rear, but on the side (patent pending); can therefore be placed directly on the floor or integrated in a scaffolding element >.
- 5 DMX modes: 6,7,8,11 & 12 channels
- 5 Operating Modes: Static Color; Dimming; Auto (Program Sequence); music control and DMX mode .
- Smooth operation (flicker-free during shooting)
- 63 integrated color macros (color tones)
- 5 selectable dimmer curves (standard, stage, TV, architecture and cinema) .
- LED with pulse and stroboscope effect
- electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- beam angle: 40°
- 4-button DMX display on rear control panel .
- compatible with ADJ RFC remote control (sold separately ID 1223200026)
- Double hanger system, with which the device can be mounted suspended or placed on the floor .
- Data connection via 3-pin XLR cable
- Connection for alternating current in series connection via IEC power cable (max. 20 Ultra Hex Par 3 devices) .
- Including filter frame with U-profile, filled with a gel as fluid seal, for optional diffusion filters .
- light source: 3 x 10W RGBAW + UV-LEDs (approx. 50,000 operating hours)
- power consumption: total 26W (all LEDs at full power)
- switching power supply: AC 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz (IEC connector, In/Out)
- dimensions (L x W x H): 224 x 213 x 120 mm
- Weight: 2.02kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.