ADJ Saber LED Spot RGBW
The Saber Spot RGBW is a compact pinspot with a 4° beam angle and a 15W RGBW 4-in-1 LED. It has rear side PowerCON-, as well as 3-pole DMX in- and outputs and an LCD-display with 4 controls. The Saber Spot RGBW is particularly suitable for object lighting, as a pinspot for mirror balls and as an uplighter or truss warmer thanks to its fresnel and wash lenses, which are also included in the scope of delivery. Thanks to its double bracket, it can be mounted both on the floor and on the ceiling or in a traverse system.
- compact LED pinspot with ACL lens for a powerful, sharp beam
- 4-button rear panel LCD display .
- Double bracket for setting up or hanging up in trusses or on the ceiling .
- Homogeneous color mixing
- Flicker-free, suitable for television and film productions
- 64 integrated color macros
- Stroboscope effect
- Electronic dimmer from 0 - 100%
- beam angle: 4°; beam, 10° Fresnel, 45° wash with supplied lenses
- 15W quad (4-in-1)-RGBW LED
- 11 DMX modes: 3/4/4/5/5/6/6/6/8/8/9/11 or 12 DMX channels (incl. HSI modes)
- 3 function modes: Static colors, show mode and DMX-512 control .
- linking via 3-pin XLR-DMX cable
- power consumption: max. 15W .
- Long Life LEDs (average life: 10,000 hours)
- short, pre-installed 3-pole DMX input and output cable
- PowerCON input/output
- Automatic switch mode power supply: 100-240V, 47/63Hz
- dimensions (L x W x H): 3,5 x 6,75 x 3,5 / 88 x 170 x 87mm
- Weight: 1,2kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.