ADJ RGB 3C IR
The RGB 3C IR is practically a 3-channel RGB LED controller. It is designed to control standard 3-channel RGB devices where channel 1 is red, channel 2 is green and channel 3 is blue. All LED devices must be set to operation in DMX mode and addressed to DMX channel 4. The instrument's control panel includes 9 "Static Color/Chase"buttons. These include pre-installed color settings and Chase programs, 3 manual RGB faders so that the desired color can be set during operation. In addition, a program selection key for accessing 7 static colors and 10 Chase programs via program selection faders. In addition, a music control button that activates the 10 Chase programs in random sequence via a built-in microphone, an auto button to activate the 10 Chase programs in random sequence, while the speed of the chases can be controlled via the speed fader. When the Hold button is enabled, all buttons and faders are disabled and the current scene is paused. The controller remains locked even when the unit is switched off and on; finally, the Blackout button switches all light output values to 0, so that no output is sent to the units. This controller is the ideal solution for DJs, small nightclubs and bars that need simple control for their show.
- compact DMX 512 controller for RGB LED devices
- controls up to 8 individual devices or device groups .
- 3 manual RGB faders
- 9 static color keys for direct access
- Program selection key
- 7 static colors
- 10 Chase programs
- manual mode for controlling RGBW saturation levels .
- RGB and Auto Modes
- Control of the speed of all Chase programs during operation .
- Music control button
- Hold button to lock all keys and faders, pauses the current scene .
- Strobe Fader
- Darkening button
- compatible with ADJ LED RC2 remote control (sold separately)
- DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR power supply: 9-12V, 300mA (output)
- Power consumption: 3.6W
- dimensions: 22 x 14 x 6.3 cm
- Weight: 0.8kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.