ADJ LED Sweeper Beam QUAD
The Sweeper Beam Quad LED from ADJ creates exciting lighting effects using fast-blurring beams, the 8-zone LED Chase effect with RGBW colors, pulsed and strobe LEDs. This unique device has 8 bright Quad RGBW LEDs with 8 W and a small beam angle of 3.4 degrees, 4 DMX channel modes and a 4-channel LED DMX menu.
The Sweeper Beam Quad LED can be controlled via the set programs, a DMX controller or with the easy-to-use UC3 manual control. The Sweeper Beam Quad LED is best suited in combination with other Sweeper Beam LEDs for stages, nightclubs and mobile DJs.
- Unique device with rapidly blurring beams and 8-zone LED Chase effect
- 8 x 8-watt LEDs with RGBW colors
- 4-button DMX-LED-Display
- 3 operating modes: music control, show or DMX mode
- 4 DMX channel modes: 1,6,35 or 39 channels .
- DMX-512 Protocol
- electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- Built-in, exciting music control programs
- LED with pulse and stroboscope effect
- 270 degree inclination of jerk-free step motors
- Unusually long service life of 50,000 operating hours .
- beam angle: 3.5°
- Very little heating, continuous operation possible
- Including mounting bracket for wall or floor mounting .
- securing hooks at the back
- very low energy consumption
- connects several devices in one circuit
- IEC AC IN/OUT on the rear panel for connecting the units in series (up to 4 Sweeper Beam Quad LED units at 120V and 13 Sweeper Beam Quad LED units at 230V) .
- compatible with ADJ's easy-to-use UC3 controller (sold separately)
- power consumption: max. 81W .
- switching power supply: AC 100V - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- IEC socket
- dimensions (L x W x H): 973 x 73 x 132 mm
- Weight: 6,3kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.