ADJ LED Revo 4 IR
One of the most popular ADJ Moonflower effects now comes with an infrared sensor for optional control with the ADJ UC-IR remote control (sold separately) or the iOS App & Airstream IR, available for free download from the Apple App Store (IR transmitter for iOS devices included).
The 8x8 LED matrix of the Revo 4 IR produces dozens of pre-programmed patterns from the red, green, blue or white LEDs, which can also be controlled individually in 256 DMX channel modes to create fonts or personalized patterns, for example. This effect can be operated with or without a fog machine.
The rear panel includes a 4-test display, 3-pin DMX inputs and outputs as well as IEC inputs and outputs for daisy-chaining.
- LED DMX-512 Moonflower of the extremely successful REVO series with 256 razor-sharp beams in red, green, blue and white
- Creates unique, exciting LED patterns that can be projected almost anywhere. Great effect with or without fog >.
- 256 x 5mm LEDs: 64 red, 64 green, 64 blue and 64 white >.
- 2 DMX modes: (4 or 256 channel mode)
- LED display with 4 buttons
- linkable via XLR
- Large beam angle for maximum illumination
- 3 operating modes: DMX, Sound to Light Master/Slave
- Sound to Light controls built-in programs
- Stroboscope function
- beam angle: 35°
- Not much heat development. Continuous operation possible >.
- Inclusive suspension >Suspension included
- power consumption: max. 34W .
- Extreme Long Life LEDs (up to 50,000 hours)
- compatible with ADJ UC-IR remote control (sold separately)
- IEC AC IN/OUT on the rear panel for series connection (up to 12 units at 120V and 21 units at 230V) .
- switching power supply: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- dimensions (LxWxH): 312x306x334mm
- Weight: 4,9Kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.