The HEXCON is a DMX controller with 36 channels, which was developed especially for our products of the HEX series. Up to 6 LED devices or device groups with RGBAW+UV can be controlled independently of each other with six device keys. All devices or groups of devices in the HEX series of ADJ must be set for operation in DMX mode and addressed to channels 1,7,13,19,25 and 31 in order to enable independent device control. The control panel of the HEXCON includes 24 pre-installed colour macro buttons for direct access to the colour, 6 user-programmable colour presetting buttons, 6 factory-set colour presets for controlling red, green, blue, white, amber and UV, 6 multifunction channel faders for controlling individual colour intensity, chase programme speed, chase programme fade, master dimmer and flash. There are a total of 8 function keys to select the controller's operating mode, including Color Fade, Color Macro, Auto, Chases, Manual, Music Control, Strobe, Preferences and Blackout modes. A USB port can be used to conveniently connect and charge a mobile phone. The HEXCON is one of the easiest and most versatile LED controllers available on the market today. It is ideal for DJs, nightclubs, lounges, bars and anyone who wants to get the most out of their HEX series LED products.
- compact DMX controller for HEX series products from ADJ
- Controls up to 6 individual RGBWA+UV LED devices or groups of devices .
- 6 user-programmable preset buttons, direct access buttons .
- 24 presets, buttons for direct access to the color .
- 6 multi-function faders
- Color Tone Playback mode
- Manual mode for controlling RGBWA+UV saturation levels
- Color Fade mode, Color Chase mode, Auto Run, Music Control mode and Strobe functions.
- Control of the speed and color of all Chase programs during operation .
- Music control mode via built-in microphone
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Variable stroboscope effect
- Darkening button
- DMX output connector: 3-pole XLR
- USB phone connection (for charging most mobile phones)
- power supply: 12 V DC 500 mA UL-approved power supply (included)
- Power consumption: 3.6 W
- dimensions: 361 x 185 x 655 mm
- Weight: 1.74 kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.