ADJ Focus Spot TWO LED Moving Head
The Focus Spot Two from ADJ is a moving head lamp with a powerful 75W cold white LED and a 3W UV LED.
He includes a motorized focus, a gobo wheel with rotating interchangeable gobos, a separate color wheel and a 6x prism.
The Focus Spot Two can be used in a variety of ways and meets all the expectations that theatres, clubs, churches, concert productions and lighting professionals expect from a professional device. It includes 2 DMX modes (16-channel or 18-channel), pan/tilt reversal, pan/tilt fine tuning, Powercon and 3-pin DMX inputs and outputs, as well as a 4-button menu with 180-degree flip function for easy configuration.
- Moving Head with a 75W cold white LED
- light source: 1 x 75W cold white LED + 1 x 3W UVLED
- beam angle: 17°
- Motorized Focus
- 3 function modes: music controlled, show mode and DMX mode
- 4 integrated shows
- 2 DMX modes: 16 or 18 DMX channels
- 8 colours + white
- 6 rotating gobos + Spot
- Rotating 6-fold prism
- electronic dimming 0-100%
- 5 adjustable dimmer curves
- Fast PAN/TILT-Movements
- 16-bit PAN/TILT fine adjustment
- PAN: 630°, TILT: 270°
- Gobo shake effect
- 3-pin DMX inputs and outputs
- Powercon inputs and outputs for daisy chaining of 14 Focus Spot Two @ 120V or 26 Focus Spot Two @ 230V .
- Long life LEDs with an estimated lifetime of 50,0000 hours .
- Stroboscope effect, Pulse effect and Random stroboscope
- 4-button display
- Omega temples including
- Fan cooled
- step motors with micro-steps
- Automatic switch mode power supply: 100-230V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 108W
- dimensions (LxWxH): 242 x 174 x 385mm .
- Weight: 6,3kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.