ADJ FLAT LED PAR TW5
The Flat Par TW5 is a 25W LED PAR in flat design for dynamic projection of white light. It has 5 TRI LEDS 3-in-1 WW, CW and Amber of 5W each, which allows the lighting designer to adjust the colour temperature from the yellow-warm tone of the halogen lamps to the blue-white tone of the discharge lamp. This allows for a better white balance and adjusts the colour tone of the artist's skin, as well as for traditional light sources with special filters.
The tri-LEDs eliminate colour shadows, guarantee soft colour mixing and give the lighting designer infinite possibilities for stage lighting, productions and light shows. The dynamic white with a 40-degree beam angle is very close to the traditional light source due to the uniform dimming of 0-100% and also allows strobe or pulse effects. The Flat PAR TW5 is configured via a rear display and can be controlled via DMX. The double bracket allows the PAR to be placed on the floor or suspended in trusses for uplighting. A filter frame for diffusion filters is included in the scope of delivery.
- 25W LED PAR with dynamic white balance >> 25W LED PAR
- 5x 5-Watt TRI LED 3-IN-1 CW/WW/A (Cool White/Warm White/Amber estimated at 50,000 hours)
- 7 DMX modes: 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7 DMX-channels
- TRI LEDs avoid color shadows during dynamic color mixing
- Stroboscope and Pulse Effect
- electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- beam angle: 40°
- Digital display on the back
- Optional IR remote control LED RC3 (sold separately) .
- double hanger for hanging or placing PAR .
- 3-pin DMX inputs and outputs
- power consumption: 26W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
- Automatic Switching Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC Inputs and Outputs)
- dimensions (LxWxH): 272 x 223 x 105mm
- Weight: 2,4kg.
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.