ADJ Crazy Pocket 8 LED Moving Head
The Moving Head Crazy Pocket 8 from ADJ creates exciting lighting effects using fast-moving beams, an 8-zone LED Chase effect and Pulse and Strobe effects, each created by the 8 individually controllable RGBA LEDs of 3W. This unique device has two LED bars (each with 4 lenses) that can be tilted independently of each other and project sharp light beams with a beam angle of 4 degrees from the 8 RGBA (4-in-1)3W LEDs.
The Crazy Pocket 8 has 4 DMX channel modes and a 4-button LED DMX menu. It can be controlled via the set programs, a DMX controller, the easy-to-use UC-IR remote control (sold separately) or the free iOS App Airstream IR (IR transmitter included). The Crazy Pocket 8 is best suited for stages, clubs and mobile artists in combination with other Crazy Pocket 8 devices.
- Moving Head with fast moving 8-zone RGBA LEDs.
- Two LED bars with 4 lenses each, which can be controlled independently of each other .
- 3 operating modes: DMX control, master/slave music control
- 4 DMX channel modes (1,9,17 or 21-channel mode)
- electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- Built-in, exciting music control programs
- LED with pulse and stroboscope effect
- Digital 4-button DMX-Display 4-buttons
- PAN 540 degrees, TILT 150 degrees with soft movements
- extremely long-life LEDs (approx. 50,000 operating hours)
- beam angle: 4 degrees
- Including mounting bracket for wall or floor mounting .
- fuse loop on the back
- Very low energy consumption - connects several devices in one circuit
- Compatible with the ADJ UC-IR remote control (sold separately) and the free iOS App Airstream IR (IR transmitter included) >.
- light source: 8 RGBA-LEDs of 3W each
- Power consumption: 59 W (all LEDs at full power) .
- Automatic switched-mode power supply: AC 100 V - 240 V 50/60 Hz - IEC socket
- dimensions (L x W x H): 298 x 149 x 262mm
- Weight: 3,5 kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.