ADJ 5P HEX Pearl LED PAR
The 5P Hex Pearl from ADJ is a versatile LED-PAR jug with 5 x 10 Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. The device has a 30-degree beam angle, and the 63 integrated color macros (color tones) allow you to produce wide wash effects with smooth color mixing in the colors red, green, blue, amber and white. Not only stages can be illuminated with this device: With its intelligently designed connections for series connection and DMX, it can also be used as a ceiling floodlight.
The professional features of the 5P HEX Pearl include: 4 DMX modes (6-, 7-, 8- and 12-channel), 5 operating modes, 5 dimmer curves, flicker-free operation and a digital DMX display with 4-button menu. Up to 8 devices can be connected in series via a 3-pin XLR cable as an IEC series connection.
The 5P HEX Pearl is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, the easy-to-use remote control (sold separately). Alternatively, the device can also be operated with a DMX controller or integrated programs.
- Ultra-bright, flat washing device with 5 LED pixels in the colours red, green, blue, amber and white .
- Smooth RGBAW + UV ink mixture
- Perfectly suitable as wall wash or for stages where conventional lighting technology radiates a lot of heat to the actors
- Inputs and outputs for power and DMX not on the rear, but on the side (patent pending); can therefore be placed directly on the floor or integrated in a scaffolding element >.
- 4 DMX modes: 6,7,8 & 12 channels
- 5 operating modes: Static Color, RGBWA + UV Dimmer, Program, Music and DMX control modes - 7 built-in programs >.
- 63 integrated color macros (color tones)
- Smooth operation (flicker-free during shooting)
- Fanless passive cooling
- 5 selectable dimming curves (standard, stage, TV, architecture and cinema) .
- LED with pulse and strobe effect
- electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- beam angle: 30 degrees
- 4-button DMX display on rear control panel .
- Compatible with remote control Dotz Par RF (Sold Separately)
- Double hanger system, with which the device can be mounted suspended or placed on the floor .
- Data connection via 3-pin XLR cable
- connection for alternating current in series connection via IEC mains cable (8 x 5P hex devices at max. 100 V, 21 x 5P hex devices at max. 240 V) .
- light source: 5 x 10-Watt RGBAW + UV-LEDs (approx. 50,000 operating hours)
- power consumption: total 60 W (all LEDs at full power)
- switching power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz (IEC connector, In/Out)
- dimensions (L x W x H): 210 x 100 x 220 mm
- weight: 2 kg
This product description has been translated by machine. A service from LUMITRONIX to enable the basic understanding of thousands of article texts in different languages.